Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Secret Origins of Brent Rambo

While I have no recollection of this happening, I must confess that I lead a secret life.  Recently there has been a gif going around the internet of the "Thumbs Up Kid."  Due to the blonde air sticking up, similar facial structure, propensity of doing the thumbs up, love of Apple products, and same first name, I can only conclude that I was the star of an Apple video in the early 90's.  The only thing that would make me think it isn't me is the last name, but honestly if I was going to pick a stage name, I could not come up with anything better than Brent Rambo.  That is seriously the greatest name ever and am considering going to the courthouse and getting my name changed this instant.  Hopefully, when I talk to my parents next they'll recall this event and finally put an end to this mystery.

kid thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment