Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Podcast Bloggy: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Brent Here:



Apparently the director of The Avengers movie has done some television work. He created this little watched show called Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I’ve heard good things and you should check it out!



But seriously, Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of the greatest shows that’s ever aired on television and most of the reason that I’m the geek I am today. I could literally go on for paragraphs about how Anthony introduced (sired) me into a Buffy fan and how magnificent the show is. But I will just say this, if you don’t own the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series, you need to. If you haven’t watched it, correct that mistake right now and finally experience this fantastic journey.



Currently it’s $93.99 on Amazon, which may seem like a steep price, but for 7 seasons and 144 episodes of the finest television you will watch, it’s practically a steal. So click on this icon, buy this shit from amazon and spend 144 hours over Memorial Day weekend with your new family, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles, Angel, and Spike.




No comments:

Post a Comment