Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Brent's Crazy Thoughts: January 1, 2013

bstrassburg:

So yeah, while writing the title for today’s Tumbl, I totally wrote 2012 the first time and the first of many I’m sure. And since it is a new year I figured I would try something new with my life. I am hoping to write stuff and try to revive my researchboy days. So basically like every other time…

I started blogging again.  I hope you all have a chance to check it out.  There’s a lot of AB Conversation-esque stuff in there that won’t be on the podcast as other random events that are happening in my life.  I won’t always be reposting on here so follow my account as well as ‘fruitpunchmouth27’ for Anthony’s personal Tumblr account!

Thanks,

Brent

Brent's Crazy Thoughts: January 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment